The Zcash Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the state of Delaware.
The Zcash Foundation Board of Directors Comprises:
- Andrew Miller (Chair, President) Andrew Miller is an Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and an associate director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts.
- Peter Van Valkenburgh (Secretary) Peter Van Valkenburgh is the Director of Research at Coin Center, a non-profit organization focused on resarch, education, and advocacy on topics involving policy and cryptocurrencies.
- Matthew Green Matthew Green is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Johns Hopkins University, and one of the authors of the original Zerocash research paper.
- Naval Ravikant Naval Ravikant is the founder and CEO of AngelList, and one of the venture capital investors behind Zcash.
- Yan Zhu Yan is a Senior Software Engineer at Brave and a security researcher.
The Zcash Foundation Employees Include:
- Josh Cincinnati Josh Cincinnati is the Executive Director of the Foundation, and an active member of the cryptocurrency community.
- Antonie Hodge Antonie Hodge is the Operations Director of the Zcash Foundation, and also the Operations Director at Coin Center—the leading non-profit focused on policy issues facing cryptocurrencies.