The Zcash Foundation is a non-profit organization registered in the state of Delaware. You can read our detailed Mission here. Most of the Foundation is organized via GitHub, you can find our main repository here and our organization page here.
The Zcash Foundation Board of Directors Comprises:
- Andrew Miller (Chair, President) Andrew Miller is an Assistant Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and an associate director of the Initiative for Cryptocurrencies and Contracts.
- Peter Van Valkenburgh (Secretary) Peter Van Valkenburgh is the Director of Research at Coin Center, a non-profit organization focused on research, education, and advocacy on topics involving policy and cryptocurrencies.
- Matthew Green Matthew Green is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Johns Hopkins University, and one of the authors of the original Zerocash research paper.
- Naval Ravikant Naval Ravikant is the founder and CEO of AngelList, and one of the venture capital investors behind Zcash.
- Yan Zhu Yan is a Senior Software Engineer at Brave and a security researcher.
The Zcash Foundation Employees Include:
- Josh Cincinnati Josh Cincinnati is the Executive Director of the Foundation, and an active member of the cryptocurrency community.
- Antonie Hodge Antonie Hodge is the Operations Director of the Zcash Foundation, and also the Operations Director at Coin Center—the leading non-profit focused on policy issues facing cryptocurrencies.