The Zcash Foundation runs our Grants Program twice a year, in the second and fourth quarters of the year. We are currently wrapping up the Q2 edition and will beginning accepting applications for Q4 shortly.
To be notified when we begin accepting submissions, please subscribe to our newsletter!
Most of the Grants Program is organized on GitHub. You can peruse the CFP, applications, and feedback at the links below.
Grant Review Committee
- Committee Chair Eran Tromer (Zcash, Tel Aviv University, Columbia University)
- Dimitris Apostolou (Zcash Community)
- Gibson Ashpool aka mineZcash (Zcash Community)
- Brandon Goodell (Monero Research Lab)
- Alicia Naumoff (Blockchain Institute)
- Alexander Chepurnoy (IOHK, St Petersburg National Research University)
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]